English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Wednesday, 28 June, 2017


Burning Permits

If you wish to have a fire larger that is larger than a regular campfire to burn brush piles, leaves, etc. within the city limits, you must obtain a burning permit from the Grand Rapids Fire Department. The following are numbers to contact for individuals that can assist with the burning permit process, or any questions you may have:

Fire Department (218) 326-7639
Mike Liebel Fire Chief (218) 244-3393
Bryan Zuehlke 1st Asst. Fire Chief (218) 244-2838
John Linder  2nd Asst. Fire Chief (218) 301-9273